Angel investors typically provide over 50% of the financing needed by start-ups and early stage companies. Most Angels investing in their local market, because they lack access to trusted deals elsewhere. Tevel Global is the only Global Angel investors organization dedicated solely to Israeli technology companies and which combines the power of local and international investors.
|Since its first meeting in New York City in September 2007, Tevel and its members have invested in more than 30 of the companies (many of which presented in our investors meetings). While we invest on an ongoing basis, occasionally, we hold investors meetings with participants from amongst our 500-member base, thereby guaranteeing quality interaction between investors and companies. From 2010, we added meetings in Tel Aviv, London, Toronto, Moscow and Brussels.|
Tevel Global is unique in the way it brings together investors
- Our careful and on-going screening of of companies (we screen hundreds of companies each year) brings us deep, broad and meaningful market intelligence
- The preferences and priorities of Tevel Global’s investor community drive the deal flow in a pro-active way; there are no conflicts of interest
- Our Advisors Group of recognized industry and financial experts brings a level of expertise on deals that is not typically available to most investors
- Our occasional Tevel Global meetings format ensures focus and follow-up for investors and entrepreneurs; further online meetings facilitate cross-border sharing of feedback and provide additional deal exposure regardless of a member’s location
- Peer group consideration of investment opportunities at Tevel Global meetings and network often results in financial and non-financial synergies among investors
- Investments by Tevel Global members are made through our innovative proprietary vehicles, each one providing value-added services and features which enhance company performance and optimize investor interests
How does it work? How can I become a part of the Tevel Global network?
Investment rounds where Teel participates or take a leading role range from USD 500,000- USD 3,000,000. Companies vary in terms of where they are in their business development.
Tevel Global is led by Dr. Oren Fuerst, a serial entrepreneur and angel investor (click here to see Management bios). Tevel Global’s predecessor, Tevel Angel Club, was co-founded in New York by Dr. Oren Fuerst and Oren Heiman, Esq.
Investors interested to learn more about joining the Tevel Global community are invited to contact us. Please note that all U.S. investors are required to be Accredited Investors.
Companies interested to present themselves to investors at a Tevel Global event are invited to apply here . Intermediaries are asked to refrain from applying on behalf of companies